Our COVID-19 Policy
To our Customers,
Now and always, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
We are monitoring this evolving situation very closely through the CDC, FDA, and local official websites to ensure we’re doing all we can to keep our customers and employees safe.
We are completing the following:
• Conducting wellness checks to confirm the health of each employee before entering customer homes
• We have installed advanced technology air treatment systems to reduce the risk of viruses in our office and warehouse
• Employing robust procedures around cleaning and sanitation in the office as well as the areas we interact with at a customer’s home
• Supply hand sanitizing wipes for employees
• Mandate hand washing
• All technicians are required to wear a new pair of gloves and shoe covers at each job site location
• All technicians must use antibacterial wipes to clean their tools after each home
• Increased sanitation of high-touch, high-traffic areas
Thank you for patience, understanding and partnership during this situation and as always, we appreciate your business. We are here to serve you by keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Our thoughts and prayers are with all who are affected by this situation.
Greg & Catie Venable